Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

It's going to be an interesting ride...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:31 pm    Post subject: It's going to be an interesting ride... Reply with quote

Well that "bailout" bill just failed in congress. The stock markets are tanking... It's going to be an interesting (not to say unsettling) couple of weeks coming up.

________

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, LE, when Obama (The Messiah) gets elected he will fix everything with a wave of his hand. Rolling Eyes Mad

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Author
{uZa}Natasha_Fatale
Post Ho

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is like watching an episode of West Wing go completey haywire.

~~Be happy this moment, for this moment is your life~~

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:
Don't worry, LE, when Obama (The Messiah) gets elected he will fix everything with a wave of his hand. Rolling Eyes Mad

On top of everything else that makes Bush the worst president in history, we can thank him for being so staggeringly bad that we are about to elect the most liberal person possible to the office. Thanks W

________

Author
{uZa} Grover
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We could be in for not only some hard economic times but some hard social, for lack of a better word, times

Author
{uZa}HiTechRedneck
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:

Well, I guess I can fill my truck's gas tank up with hope, and pay my rent with change... Reckon I need to get religion and pray for food... That way I have all the main stuff covered...

Author
SnipeElite
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}HiTechRedneck wrote:
{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:

Well, I guess I can fill my truck's gas tank up with hope, and pay my rent with change... Reckon I need to get religion and pray for food... That way I have all the main stuff covered...

Well, you know, you could do that. Or you could fill your gas tank up with war and sorrow, and pay rent with lies, which is what that gibbering insane clown from Alaska will give you instead of opportunity.

That is, of course, the opinion of my friend. I dont care about politics either way.

Author
{uZa}HiTechRedneck
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SnipeElite wrote:
{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:

Well, you know, you could do that. Or you could fill your gas tank up with war and sorrow, and pay rent with lies, which is what that gibbering insane clown from Alaska will give you instead of opportunity.

That is, of course, the opinion of my friend. I dont care about politics either way.

Unfortunately, those seem to be our only two "real" choices... Seen as how that mainstream media didn't see fit to include Ron Paul, or any of the other independant candidates in the debates, news articles, etc... I find it a shame that a real person, unless very wealthy, doesn't stand a chance of getting into office...

Author
{uZa}HiTechRedneck
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note, I also find it a shame that an American (and you are by no means alone here), doesn't care about politics... Personally, I really don't care FOR politics, but I do care ABOUT it... I still believe that the entire federal government needs to be purged, grab a copy of the constitution, and start again with people who actually know what it's like to work for a living... (Don't tell Homeland Security I said that!!!) Shocked

Author
{uZa}mr. brightside
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard Asia's markets are tanking. Is the world coming to an end? Shocked

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}mr. baker wrote:
I heard Asia's markets are tanking. Is the world coming to an end? Shocked

"and I feel fine"

________

Author
SnipeElite
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On another note, I also find it a shame that an American (and you are by no means alone here), doesn't care about politics... Personally, I really don't care FOR politics, but I do care ABOUT it... I still believe that the entire federal government needs to be purged, grab a copy of the constitution, and start again with people who actually know what it's like to work for a living... (Don't tell Homeland Security I said that!!!) Shocked

Ah, thank you for correcting that. I said that the wrong way. I do care about politics. I mean, who wouldn't in this day in age. However, i wont get into things like political arguments with people because I dont care to be that involved in things like that. We need the right people to do their job. This is an entire country, and we cant have the wrong person running it.

Author
{uZa}Violator(USA)+SC+
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:

don't forget, along with your religion you have to cling to your gun too in the new "Obamastates of America"........

Work is just a hobby, Violating is my life!

Author
Morgoth
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Lonesome Eagle wrote:
{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:

On top of everything else that makes Bush the worst president in history, we can thank him for being so staggeringly bad that we are about to elect the most liberal person possible to the office. Thanks W

I still don't blame him fully.. after all, it was the Clinton administration that started all this BS.

http://docer.blogspot.com/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: