Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

- - Happy Thanksgiving from your Canadian friend - -

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Canadian Girl
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:55 pm    Post subject: - - Happy Thanksgiving from your Canadian friend - - Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving!!

....the whole forums to myself..... Twisted Evil

I just wanted to wish all the {uZa} family and all the regulars a wonderful Thanksgiving from your Canadian friend. We are a tad out numbered. Wink

I hope you are having a wonderful time with family and many wonderful memories.

I am thankful to be part of the {uZa}family and grateful for the many wonderful people I have gotten to know here over the years.

Luv you all.

Smile

Author
{uZa}WaterBoy
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks CG, I will be sure to eat a pumpkin pie for you Wink

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, CG. That was sweet. Very Happy

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Author
{uZa} F8
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving

Author
{uZa}Capt.Spamada
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A Happy thanksgiving from this Canadian too Laughing

Author
{uZa}Amok
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving from Holland! Very Happy

Respect all, fear none!
Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.

Author
{uZa}Scorpius
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks CG, and the rest of the Clan, as well as our regulars!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to ALL!!!!! Razz Very Happy Razz

I am Very Thankful for all of the great friends I have made here at {uZa}!!!

I am Very Thankful for the clan & server/forum regulars, for their Support (emotional as well as financial), during the past 3.5 years!!!!!!
All of your prayers, financial help, kind words & thoughts have made a tremedous difference in my life.

Just seeing a bunch of +SC+'s after peoples names (some of whom I've met... Others I haven't had the pleasure yet), has made & is making my life a mucher better, positive world for me to live in. It really is impossible to fully express into words, how greatful I am & how much of a positive affect it has made & is continuing to make in my life!!!!!

So again, thank all of you for being there for me during the dark times as well as the good times!!!!! Your friendships mean so much to me.

I also feel like I need to publicly thank AMOK for paying for & having my family over to Holland. Amok is one of the best guys around!!!!!
His heart is HUGE!!! He showed us great hospitality, his country & culture. Myself & my family are forever greatful to Amok & Mrs. Amok, for providing us with the ONLY vacation we have ever had together, (in 11 years as a family)!!!
And what a GREAT One it was. WE GOT TO GO TO EUROPE!!!!! Are you kidding me, man!!!

While we are on the topic of AMOK..... Did you Know...?..??..Amok is a winner of the "Noble Peace Prize", for his work as a peacekeeper while working in Isreal & Palastine when all Hell was busting loose,..!!..!! Amok was there to keep the Peace(yet another thing to be thankful for).
Thank you Amok!!!! For everything you have done for my family!!! You are a True Hero!!!

I would also like to thank Having Fun & his Wonderful Wife, (who's name, strangely enough... is Mrs. Having Fun Wink ) for having us over as well. We had a Great time all around! Mainly because of the two aforementioned families!!! Razz Razz

Also, to answer the PM's & Emails I got after I returned from Holland.... , which were based on the picture of Amok, Fun & myself together with our uZa hats on,....The answer is YES!!!!! Amok & Fun really are that tall!!!!

As far as the hats go,... I must confess,.... Underdog & his wife (others who should be thanked) gave me the idea for the "uZa Hat" gift idea!!
As they brought me one to Deland when they came to our house for a visit. For the recoed,... UD... I wasn't trying to steal your gift idea. It was just such an awesome gift that I coldn't pass it up Wink Cool I hope your not mad ( I know you aren't as you are much to cool to be angry regarding something like that). Anyway, thanks for an awesome gift idea Mr. & Mrs. Underdog!!!

I don't want to leave anyone out, (but I probably will), so I will mention a few more people who have been there for me in many, many ways, (please know if I forgot to add your name I probably thought of it soon afterwards. Thanks to:
Cmos, GARGAZ, Pimp, Freak, Col Hogan, CG, Renegade, Boo Radley, DB7, ULTRA & Ultra Jr., Cynic, Dellis, Eagle, Meethos, DOA, StudDog, Bullet Sponge, Smoke, Incognito, Semag, Videoman, Capt. Spamada, Double D, TerrapinBob, Mr. Grimm, Dupont, Slyty, Sir Snipes, Ultra Dad, JanusX, Desert-King, Bean,
Hidden_Death, General Mayo,pARaSiTe, Hugh Jass, Shakey, SniperWolf ,
M:I:6, Spazz, Nutter, Slyhuntr
SheRay Kahn
Casca Underdog
Smoke Intense
sCaryDeth Mr.Gr1mm
10K BooBot
Celestrian Natasha_Fatale
JoeDaddy Creeper
Commando Lasherman
Meethos Virgin_Sacrifice
Canadian Girl SR71Blackbird
Kenshin sraz
Lonesome Eagle Renegade
Osborn Sgt. Snafu
Waterboy Simon456
Toxic Avenger Having Fun
XPP The Death
Ogun Cyber-Patriot
Dellis DoubleBogey7
Dr. D Serby
Dupont
Fade Glockster
Kodiak UltraJr
Wolverine GomerPyle
Sly_Ty Killjoy
HandsomeBWonderfull Lady Glock
D_Day Bullet Sponge
Col. Hogan BodyBagFiller
Slinginlead RabidGoose
Sir Snipes Amok
Capt.Spamada ChaosFlip
D.O.A. DeathByMunky
Double_D F8 Morgoth
Grover kilzall
mr. baker Mr.POW
Recon_Marine ripley
Violator(USA) Matt Baker
Barb Bush SGT Holinyerhead
Hitech redneck CrazySpinner
Studdog fbcynic
Innocent
Thank you all, for all you have done for me!!!( If your name appears twice it's because I got tired of thinking & copied our members list about halfway through. Confused
This Clan & ALL of it's MEMBER & REGULARS deserve a HUGE THANK YOU!!!!! Very Happy Razz Razz Razz Razz

I am proud to call all of you Friends!!!!! Razz

Thank You So Much For Your Friendships, Support, & All you have done for me & my family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Will NEVER FORGET!!!!!

Anyway, tht's your "longwinded Happy Thanksgiving".

Scorpius

BTW: If I missed anyone, I am sorry. Know that it was an accident & tht I appreciate EVERYONE here!!! Wink Cool Very Happy Razz Razz Razz

HAPPY TURKEY DAY ALL!!!!!!!

www.wilsonpi.com

Author
{uZa}D.O.A.
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving to you Scorp! And too the rest of my {uZa} Family.
Over the last month or so I have been going through some tuff personal stuff (a.k.a. split with the wife) and if it weren't for my friends here I don't think I would be doing as well as I am and for that I am VERY Thankful.
I would also like to thank my best friend Afroman for sticking with me through these tuff times. Alittle about Afroman I met him through my wife as he is her brother and started talking at family get togethers and such. We became very close over the last eight years and I consider him my my closest family member/friend. So thank you Afro for getting me through these tuff times god bless you for that......Well only tears of happiness today i will be picking up my children @ 3pm and have them threw Monday WooT......

Author
{uZa}LoneStranger
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and Scorpius, don't worry if you forgot peoples names on here, we all understand that there is a lot of names from the uZa members to the regulars on the servers and forums. It is a lot to remember. I am also proud to wear the +SC+ tag. I might not be a uZa member but I still call uZa and regs my family/friends and love gaming with everyone.

L.S.

Author
{uZa}Underdog
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To our Canadian brother(s) and sister(s) thanks for your kind thoughts.

It seems Gene can express what everyone feels about our extended family- {uZa}. Hopefully no one in the clan goes without or has pain that we can't pray about daily. We may a times disagree but we can get over it and move on to bigger and better things.

Many thanks to everyone for making this "ol'" man feel young and hopefully there are many more years of friendships and gaming ahead. Cool

Kewl beans.... Cool

+SC+

Author
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving (or as known in Europe, "just another damn Thursday") Wink

I was over at my 85 year old Mom's house with my kids, my brother and his wife and two kids, another brother, and assorted family friends. Only missing my third brother who was with his wife's family in Ohio.

I went over the night before and stayed over, so I could get up early and help Mom a bit with all the preparation. She still does the whole huge turkey meal with sweet potatoes (baked marshmallow topping of course), cranberry sauce, homemade stuffing, various vegetables, homemade pecan and pumpkin pies, etc... but after 65 years or so of doing it she can use a little help moving around a 17 pound turkey and opening the occasional tight jar and such. Wink

I confess I did sneak up once or twice to check the forums during the day on my Mom's computer (she is a real computer geek at 85, does email and plays solitaire and surfs the net a bit every night before bed), since I miss my uZa buddies when I am away from you guys for more than 24 hours.

Anyway, a long weekend here in the States, let's go kill some zombies!!!!

Eagle

________

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: