Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Which Region Will You Move To?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Which Region Will You Move To? Reply with quote

Will there be any region(s) left with the freedoms that our founders envisioned?

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashrur.htm

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Author
{uZa}Studdog +SC+
Post Ho

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm claiming the midwest states.

We are going to use an old document that was made by religious people to form our government.

Some of you might remember this old document, it was called the Consitution of the United States of America.
It's a wealth of government wisdom that is unheard of today.

I fugured we could use it and add some wisdom gained from current mistakes of this government. We will add these unchangable amendments; Outlaw Homosexuality, and abortion. Teach students Creation so they can know more about this Creator in their Constitution that created all men equal, and teach evolution. Then let them make their own choices. Atheism will be legal, but Theists will not be forced out of the government. They will both be allowed in all public offices and education. Make a mandatory Balanced Budget for all levels of government. Mandatory gun education and training, but ownership will be by personal choice. All types of welfare will be voluntary contributions by the people and controlled by the people. The Ten Commandments, and the KJV Holy Bible will be labeled as National Treasures. Reading and obeying them will be personal choice. Death Penalty will mean actual death, and I don't care how, as long as it kills in less than one day. The individual can pick how it is done from a list of preapproved choices. Except for rapists and child molesters, they will be sprayed with female hormone and thrown in with a male gorilla. And most importantly; Being Republican and Democrat will be considered treason and punishable by death.

The name is still pending, but I am leaning toward "The United States for God", just to piss off all those that hated the fact our country was founded to be a Christian Nation.

Author
{GBI}Harryball
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldnt. LET THEM COME GET ME.

{GBI}CLanserver
66.55.142.20:28960

Author
{uZa}Underdog
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets review... we send them billions over the last few years to keep their people from starving and he says we are in bad shape? One word comes to mind... dumbasses! Laughing

U or china try anything THEN you will see who's in turmoil! Twisted Evil

ALL TALK- NO GO! Twisted Evil

+SC+

Author
{uZa}Lasherman
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I said it once, and I'll say it again.

Tell China and the Arabs to suck-it, your not getting your money back, debt canceled.

What are they going to do about it? We can kick thier asses.

China depends on us to buy thier goods and keep its economy floating. Withought us buy thier products, they will go back to rice patties and riding cows.

Withought us buying thier oil, the Arabs will go back to having intercorse with camels and chopping eachothers heas off.

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Lasherman wrote:
I said it once, and I'll say it again.

Tell China and the Arabs to suck-it, your not getting your money back, debt canceled.

What are they going to do about it? We can kick thier asses.

China depends on us to buy thier goods and keep its economy floating. Withought us buy thier products, they will go back to rice patties and riding cows.

Withought us buying thier oil, the Arabs will go back to having intercorse with camels and chopping eachothers heas off.

I like the way you think. Wink Very Happy

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: