Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

VIPERS NEWEST TOY!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
VIPER
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:41 am    Post subject: VIPERS NEWEST TOY!!!!! Reply with quote

this is my brand new CZ100 pistol from CZ-USA this is a verey nice pistol made after the glocks this model comes in 9mm an .40 smith an wession but i said screw 9mm an went with the .40cal S&W for the hitting power there is just 2 problem with this pistol an that is that it has no safty an it has a long pull trigger but i cant complain about it since i picked it up on sale for $286 when its originaly $399 but over all it is a nice gun an it is biult like a brick #### house Twisted Evil

Author
{uZa}Lasherman
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only safety you need is your finger. Always index (put you index finger along the frame) when the gun is unholstered. That way if you get scared (and it will happen) you dont flinch and cap off a round. You NEVER....NEVER EVER put your finger on the trigger untill you have made a consious decison to shoot.

I'll get off my box now.

Nice gun BTW and good decision with the .40 over the 9mm.

Author
{uZa}Amok
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice, Viper!

Just wondering, what is that yellow thing that came with it?

Respect all, fear none!
Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.

Author
{uZa}LoneStranger
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice gun. The yellow thing looks like a trigger guard or something like that.

Author
{uZa}Underdog
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trigger lock! Cool

+SC+

Author
{uZa}Amok
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys, you're the experts. We're not toting any guns here in Holland, so how would I know? Embarassed

Respect all, fear none!
Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.

Author
Morgoth
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Amok wrote:
Ok guys, you're the experts. We're not toting any guns here in Holland, so how would I know? Embarassed

Come on man, get with the times! How else are you guys over there gonna kill each other?

Nice gun. I'm in the market for a pistol as well.. must buy one before the Obamanation. I was looking at a 9mm. That;s a nice big barrel on that .40.. just shove your thumb in there to stop the round from exiting! Laughing

http://docer.blogspot.com/

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Amok wrote:

So what do you guys do for protection, Amok, beat people with tulips? Confused Laughing

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, picture #3 - Duhhhhhh, is dis ting loaded?!

Nice purchase, Viper. It looks like it would be very comfortable in one's hands.

Author
1terribleshot
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgoth wrote:
{uZa}Amok wrote:

Come on man, get with the times! How else are you guys over there gonna kill each other?

Nice gun. I'm in the market for a pistol as well.. must buy one before the Obamanation. I was looking at a 9mm. That;s a nice big barrel on that .40.. just shove your thumb in there to stop the round from exiting! Laughing

might i suggest, I just got a Sig P226R for work w/nite sights, 3 15 rd magazines Twisted Evil ....very good gun. I got a 9mm as well, since your legally responsible for whereever that round goes, like threw someone and hit someone else Shocked .

Author
VIPER
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no it was not loaded when i was takeing the shots Twisted Evil

Author
{uZa}Lasherman
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="1terribleshot"]
Morgoth wrote:
{uZa}Amok wrote:

might i suggest, I just got a Sig P226R for work w/nite sights, 3 15 rd magazines Twisted Evil ....very good gun. I got a 9mm as well, since your legally responsible for whereever that round goes, like threw someone and hit someone else Shocked .[/quote

Trust me, a .40 WILL NOT go through people ( unless you shoot thier pinky). Almost all law enforcement have gone to .40 cal. because it has almost the same first shot knock down ratio as a .45, but with the ability to hold 12-16 rounds based on gun. A 9mm has a lousy first shot knock down ratio. 9mm is a good back up, but wouldn't trust it as my primary.

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="{uZa}Lasherman"]
1terribleshot wrote:
Morgoth wrote:
{uZa}Amok wrote:

might i suggest, I just got a Sig P226R for work w/nite sights, 3 15 rd magazines Twisted Evil ....very good gun. I got a 9mm as well, since your legally responsible for whereever that round goes, like threw someone and hit someone else Shocked .[/quote

Trust me, a .40 WILL NOT go through people ( unless you shoot thier pinky). Almost all law enforcement have gone to .40 cal. because it has almost the same first shot knock down ratio as a .45, but with the ability to hold 12-16 rounds based on gun. A 9mm has a lousy first shot knock down ratio. 9mm is a good back up, but wouldn't trust it as my primary.

Of course, the type of ammo you use has alot to do with as well. A military hardball round has the potential to go through a target, but if you get a good hollowpoint (there are many on the market) you alleviate that problem. Of course the anti-gun nuts want everyone to believe that hollowpoints are only used because gun owners are cruel, vicious animals who wish to cause as much harm to their fellow man as possible. The fact is, and this gets overlooked in all gun debates, you want this type of round exactly so you don't have over-penetration and a risk to innocent bystanders. It also means you have to use fewer rounds to stop a threat instead of throwing lots of lead downrange.

Author
{uZa}Lasherman
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="{uZa}fcbcynic"]
{uZa}Lasherman wrote:
1terribleshot wrote:
Morgoth wrote:
{uZa}Amok wrote:

Of course, the type of ammo you use has alot to do with as well. A military hardball round has the potential to go through a target, but if you get a good hollowpoint (there are many on the market) you alleviate that problem. Of course the anti-gun nuts want everyone to believe that hollowpoints are only used because gun owners are cruel, vicious animals who wish to cause as much harm to their fellow man as possible. The fact is, and this gets overlooked in all gun debates, you want this type of round exactly so you don't have over-penetration and a risk to innocent bystanders. It also means you have to use fewer rounds to stop a threat instead of throwing lots of lead downrange.

Well, to be honest, I just fugure people use JHP for a self defence pistol, and I DO intent to do my fellow man as much harm a possible if I am having to shoot him. A HydraShock JHP is my personal choice.....

Author
VIPER
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you kidding me when it comes to protectiong you cant go cheap on ammo an what i have WILL!!!! go though a human if need be

I am useing wolfs FMJ flat nose 182gr .40S&W

so needless to say i huve more than enough power to do what i want

if you think 9mm truly has more penatratiom power you need to go look at your updated ammo energy charts mt friend around here police are going to the 9mm because it has lesser of a chance of penatraiting all the way though an hitting a bystander trust me i know what im talking about one of the cops in my county that i know had a frind on the force the had a .40cal springfield XD an he got in a shoot out with a guy about 2 years ago an it penatrated all the way though the guy an whent into the biulding behind him so you cant tell me that a 9mm has a higher chance of penatration than a .40 s&w

im not trying to be a jerk an any way but that is the plain old facts my friend

here is the link to a chart for pistol ammo look at the 9mm vs the .40S&W

http://www.genitron.com/Ammunition/Ammo.html

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: