Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

VIPERS NEWEST TOY!!!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Amok
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:
{uZa}Amok wrote:
Ok guys, you're the experts. We're not toting any guns here in Holland, so how would I know? Embarassed

So what do you guys do for protection, Amok, beat people with tulips? Confused Laughing

No Cynic, we first invite people to discuss their despicable behaviour and when we can not agree or find a solution, we just blame it on their childhood. Then we give them (financial) support, a mosque, house and whatever they need to carry on with their lives. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

I have respect for each individual, AS LONG AS they respect the law and the people in my country.

I must admit, sometimes I wish we had a Second Amendment! Cool

Respect all, fear none!
Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.

Author
1terribleshot
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="{uZa}Lasherman"]
1terribleshot wrote:
Morgoth wrote:
{uZa}Amok wrote:
Ok guys, you're the experts. We're not toting any guns here in Holland, so how would I know? Embarassed

Come on man, get with the times! How else are you guys over there gonna kill each other?

Nice gun. I'm in the market for a pistol as well.. must buy one before the Obamanation. I was looking at a 9mm. That;s a nice big barrel on that .40.. just shove your thumb in there to stop the round from exiting! Laughing

might i suggest, I just got a Sig P226R for work w/nite sights, 3 15 rd magazines Twisted Evil ....very good gun. I got a 9mm as well, since your legally responsible for whereever that round goes, like threw someone and hit someone else Shocked .[/quote

Trust me, a .40 WILL NOT go through people ( unless you shoot thier pinky). Almost all law enforcement have gone to .40 cal. because it has almost the same first shot knock down ratio as a .45, but with the ability to hold 12-16 rounds based on gun. A 9mm has a lousy first shot knock down ratio. 9mm is a good back up, but wouldn't trust it as my primary.

Our department just got 80 9mm for us. A .40 can go threw a human body. Will it happen alot no, but if it does you are legally responible for that round if it hits a bystander. Atleast in my state, and the civil liability is to great to risk. Most people on our department had .40 and .45 and they switched everyone to 9mm. And if you carry a hot enough load you get plenty of stopping power. Our armourer gets our ammo. Thats how it is here atleast i dont know aobut where everyone else is. Laughing

Author
{uZa}fcbcynic
Post Ho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{uZa}Amok wrote:
{uZa}fcbcynic wrote:
{uZa}Amok wrote:

So what do you guys do for protection, Amok, beat people with tulips? Confused Laughing

No Cynic, we first invite people to discuss their despicable behaviour and when we can not agree or find a solution, we just blame it on their childhood. Then we give them (financial) support, a mosque, house and whatever they need to carry on with their lives. Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

I have respect for each individual, AS LONG AS they respect the law and the people in my country.

Ohhhh, just beat them with the tulips! Evil or Very Mad Wink

I must admit, sometimes I wish we had a Second Amendment! Cool

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage!

Author
VIPER
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

but all in all i hope i never have to use the gun to hurt somone that is the number 1 thing i hope i never have to do but if it comes down to the point where its my life or his or who ever it may be my choice is to keep my life because i value it but all in all i never want to have to kill somone but family come first an that is final !!!! Exclamation

an the only reson i am useing the high energy rounds that im useing is because the area i live in there is only a few houses around me but not close enough that the bullet will make it to there houses

Author
1terribleshot
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VIPER wrote:
but all in all i hope i never have to use the gun to hurt somone that is the number 1 thing i hope i never have to do but if it comes down to the point where its my life or his or who ever it may be my choice is to keep my life because i value it but all in all i never want to have to kill somone but family come first an that is final !!!! Exclamation

an the only reson i am useing the high energy rounds that im useing is because the area i live in there is only a few houses around me but not close enough that the bullet will make it to there houses

I agree.... hope you never need it. But nice to know it's there if unfortuniatley need it.

Guns don't kill people......good shots do

Author
VIPER
Frag Bait

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its good that someone can see from my prospective i wish more could see it though

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> The Lounge All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: