Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

Trip to Europe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Jokes, Funny pictures, etc...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
<WG>Pitthunter
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:14 pm    Post subject: Trip to Europe Reply with quote

A beautiful young New York woman was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the ocean. But just before she could throw herself from the docks, a handsome young sailor stopped her.

"You have so much to live for," said the sailor. "Look, I’m off to Europe tomorrow and I can stow you away on my ship. I’ll take care of you, bring you food every day, and keep you happy."

With nothing to lose, combined with the fact that she had always wanted to go to Europe, the woman accepted. That night the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a lifeboat. From then on, every night he would bring her three sandwiches and make love to her until dawn.

Three weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection.

"What are you doing here?" asked the captain.

"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she replied. "He brings me food and I get a free trip to Europe. Plus he’s screwing me."

"He certainly is," replied the captain. "This is the Staten Island Ferry".

Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Author
{uZa}Amok
Post Ho

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good one, Pitthunter! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Respect all, fear none!
Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.

Author
{GBI}Harryball
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats great. LMFAO

{GBI}CLanserver
66.55.142.20:28960

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Jokes, Funny pictures, etc... All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: