Main Site | Forum Index | FAQ | Search | Memberlist | Usergroups |  Register |  Profile | Log in to check your private messages | Log in

It could happen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Jokes, Funny pictures, etc...
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Author
{uZa}Meethos
Physco Killa

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: It could happen Reply with quote

After he was dead, a Cajun discovered himself in Hell. He looked around awhile, then went right to work shoveling brimstone. The devil came up to him and said, "How you like it here, my friend? It's hard work and it's hot, yeah?"
The Cajun just smiled and answered, "It not so bad. The work is steady. I got no problem with steady work. And it ain't so hot. You think this is hot? Man, I'm from south Lousiana --- It hot there, my fren! This ain't nothing." He just laughed and went back to work singing and having a high old time.
Satan, being a former Texan, did not like Cajuns. He said to himself, "I'll get him. So he don't mind the hot, huh?" Satan waved a hand and the whole place was suddenly ice and snow, solid. And he said, "That'll fix dat fool!"
When he went back to check on the Cajun, he found him jumping up and yelling and laughing and clapping and dancing. So Satan said, "Man, what's wrong with you?!"
The Cajun smiled big and replied, "The Saints done won the Super Bowl! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Unreal Zark Alliance Forum Index -> Jokes, Funny pictures, etc... All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: