Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge

Post subject: I'm leaving uZa
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:43 pm 
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie

It's been alot of fun through the years and have met alot of good people. Wish things were different but I have waited for a long time now for changes to happen and people to have more interaction in "gaming", not just cod2. Let's face it, it's been dead.
I'm posting here cuz I have friends outside of uZa that i'm sure would want to hear y I am leaving.
I will c u all from time to time i'm sure, and will play with you all in the future. I hope i do not offend anyone by doing such, but this has been long overdue. I spend all my free time on other servers anymore and i'm havin fun. I mean, isn't that the point?
I'm just not happy here anymore.

Your friend always,
Spazz

Post subject: Re: I'm leaving uZa
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:33 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Sorry to see you go keep us on your friends list on cod 5 I try to get others to play from time to time maybe cod 6 will be A good game to bring others out.good luck.Matt :(

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:28 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Games we play together at uZa
COD 4
COD 5
Quake live
Cod Nazi zombies
WOW
Guild wars, all waiting for the new one.
Team fortress
Group of peeps just started playing the new Aion
COD 6 just a few months away.
Even just getting together for a chat on vent.

There are plenty of games we are playing still but COD is getting old and stale now, same thing every release, just better graphics and the noob console way of playing by levelling up.
There's plenty of stuff out there to play. Just that people like to play different things these days and not just one game. Good luck with whatever you do.

http://tinyurl.com/bqqrvx

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:14 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

DID I COMPLETELY MISUNDERSTAND WHAT {uZa} WAS ALL ABOUT???? :?:
I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT COMRADESHIP AND GAMING FAMILY/COMMUNITY.
HATE TO THINK I WAS WRONG! a16
HATE TO SEE SOMEONE UNHAPPY WITH OUR CLAN :(

BEST OF LUCK TO YA BUBBA hd1)

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:58 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

I have to agree with the Sgt. I thought we were about fellowship and having fun just being together on the server. I didn't realize it was about playing more than one game. I hate to see Spazz leave and like Sgtholinyerhed I wish him the best.

I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:03 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

sorry to see you leave...best wishes for you!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:58 pm 
Found Submit Button
Found Submit Button

Wow Spazz leaving? I feel for ya man.. and the same things were kind of bugging me... although I am finding myself doing absolutely no gaming at all anymore for the most part. I try and fire up a single player game every now and again.. but Blogs, Twitter, and general net stuff keeps me tied up. Certainly work, GF, her kids, cooking, and normal stuff takes over too!

In my eyes, I had the most fun online playing UT '99 for a long time... even had a blast with UT 2K3... after that it was all downhill. I will still always have some great memories though... p00ning everybody lol.. ;-)

Post Posted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:09 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Spazz wrote:
It's been alot of fun through the years and have met alot of good people. Wish things were different but I have waited for a long time now for changes to happen and people to have more interaction in "gaming", not just cod2. Let's face it, it's been dead.
I'm posting here cuz I have friends outside of uZa that i'm sure would want to hear y I am leaving.
I will c u all from time to time i'm sure, and will play with you all in the future. I hope i do not offend anyone by doing such, but this has been long overdue. I spend all my free time on other servers anymore and i'm havin fun. I mean, isn't that the point?
I'm just not happy here anymore.

Your friend always,
Spazz

Sounds a bit sarcastic and condesending! Well all I can say, BYE!

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:23 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

We may never get back to the point where we are all actively playing the same game all the time like in the UT days and certainly in the COD/UO days of old. Ren is right that the COD series is getting a bit old and stale for a lot of folks, and there just hasn't been that "killer" game that draws us all together. A lot of us are looking forward to Guild Wars 2, but that isn't until probably next spring. Having said that, even though things might not be as active as they once were, I still feel a bond with my uZa brothers and sisters. I enjoy interacting on the forums, on vent, and from time to time in the games. We certainly had a lot of fun with the "zombies" in COD5, and who knows, COD6 may surprise us.

I see no reason to base my affiliation with uZa just on how active things are. If there are other servers or even other clans that meet someone's needs better, that's fine. If you belong to another clan as well as uZa we have never said that was a problem. We have only ever asked that if you do, you use the uZa tags when you are on our servers and forums. However, even if you do game elsewhere, I see no reason to throw away perfectly good friends just because you don't interact with them as often as you once did. It's not like we pay dues to belong here.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:07 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

{uZa}Lonesome Eagle wrote:
We may never get back to the point where we are all actively playing the same game all the time like in the UT days and certainly in the COD/UO days of old. Ren is right that the COD series is getting a bit old and stale for a lot of folks, and there just hasn't been that "killer" game that draws us all together. A lot of us are looking forward to Guild Wars 2, but that isn't until probably next spring. Having said that, even though things might not be as active as they once were, I still feel a bond with my uZa brothers and sisters. I enjoy interacting on the forums, on vent, and from time to time in the games. We certainly had a lot of fun with the "zombies" in COD5, and who knows, COD6 may surprise us.

I see no reason to base my affiliation with uZa just on how active things are. If there are other servers or even other clans that meet someone's needs better, that's fine. If you belong to another clan as well as uZa we have never said that was a problem. We have only ever asked that if you do, you use the uZa tags when you are on our servers and forums. However, even if you do game elsewhere, I see no reason to throw away perfectly good friends just because you don't interact with them as often as you once did. It's not like we pay dues to belong here.

Well said.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:47 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

{uZa}TxGirl wrote:
{uZa}Lonesome Eagle wrote:

Well said.

Ditto!

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge