Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge

Post subject: Re: Unreal Tournament 3
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:29 am 
Has No Life!
Has No Life!

I attempted to play UO last nite but kept getting "buffer overrun error"! Took a while but finally figured out it was my updated ATI 10.6 video drivers. :| Removed and replaced with my old drivers, 10.4 and bang off to the races!!!! :D It was crowded 30/30 and had to wait to get connected but finally did and only played one game- getting late. :roll:

Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:13 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

MORE POWER TO YOU UNDERDOG FOR STICKING WITH A GAME YOU ENJOY, MUCH LIKE MYSELF WHEN IT COMES TO COD2.
MY VISTA JUST WILL NOT SUPPORT UO SO I CANNOT PLAY IT. AND WHEN I WAS ABLE TO PLAY IT ON MY XP MACHINE IT WAS AGONIZINGLY TOO SLOW.
NOT SO WITH UT3, THE GAME PLAY IS FAST, FURIOUS AND FUN. WE NOT ONLY DRIVE MACHINES WE FLY THEM AND WE LAY MINES, EMPS AND NEW SPIDER MINES. PLUS WE ALSO HAVE THE ULTIMATE ZOOKA, THE REDEEMER, A SHOULDER FIRED NUKE.

IF YOU HAVE THE GAME CG PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LOG IN TO MULTIPLAYER, WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING THE !!!!!UNREAL HALO SERVER(70.32.38.234). THIS SERVER HAS ALL HALO MAPS AND YOU CAN CHOOSE THE FEMALE CHARACTER TO PLAY THE GAME. SHE SAYS SOME PRETTY COOL(AND FUNNY) THINGS.

KILZALL, I WORKED DIGGING PLANTS ALL DAY YESTERDAY, SO WAS PRETTY TIRED BUT WILL HOP ON TONIGHT.

AND AMOK CAN DRIVE LIKE A MADMAN MORE SO IN HERE THAN IN UO CAUSE HE CAN FEEL LIKE HE IS ON THE AUTOBAHN. THE JEEPS GO LIKE 90KM/SECOND!

JUST SAYING IF YOUR SERVERS ARE SO FULL THIS IS A GREAT ALTERNATIVE TO GET IN AND HAVE THE SAME FUN.

Post Posted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:58 am 
Has No Life!
Has No Life!

I'll look to see if I can find my old UT3 software, sounds like fun! Thanks SGT for the skinny. :D

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge