Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge

Post subject: Let's Recap "2009".........what a year!
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:23 am 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

I received this in an email and thought I would share it.. :oops:

I'm not sorry if this offends anyone. These are the facts. Truth is absolute and unchangeable.
So, Let's Recap "2009".........what a year!
1. The American people inaugurate a half-Arab president with a total of 142 days experience as a US Senator from the most politically corrupt state (city) in America whose governors have been ousted from office. The President's first official act is to order the close of Gitmo and make sure terrorists civil rights are not violated. (honest mistake?)
2. The U.S. Congress rushes to confirm a black Attorney General, Eric Holder, whose law firm we later find out represents seventeen Gitmo Terrorists. (An honest mistake?!)
3. The CIA Boss appointee, Leon Panetta, has absolutely no experience, has a daughter Linda, we find out, who is a true radical anti-American activist and a supporter of all the Anti-American regimes in the western hemisphere. (There were socio-economic factors involved!)
4. We got the second most corrupt American woman (Pelosi is #1) as Secretary of State; bought and paid for. (You can put lipstick on a pig, but it (she) still stinks!)
5. We got a Home Land Security Boss appointee with no experience in law enforcement or anything else from the looks of it, who has no clue what terrorism is.
6. We got a Tax Cheat for Treasury Secretary who did not properly file his own taxes for 12 years. (He misspoke!)
7. A Commerce Secretary nominee who withdrew due to corruption charges. (Another honest mistake???)
8. A Tax cheat nominee for Chief Performance Officer who withdrew under charges. (Hmmm... Another screw-up?)
9. A Labor Secretary nominee who withdrew under charges of unethical conduct. (Ok, maybe this person was just plain stupid.)
10. A Secretary HHS nominee (Daschle) who withdrew under charges of cheating on his taxes. (I'm running out of excuses for these idiots!!)
11. Multiple appointments of former lobbyists after an absolute campaign statement that no lobbyists would be appointed. (Dear God, I am getting a headache!)
All this occurred just during the first three weeks. . . But who's counting? America is being run by the modern-day Three Stooges ; Barry, Nancy and Harry and they are still trying to define stimulus..."it's spending!!!" The congress passes the $800,000,000,000 (that's $800 billion) pork-loaded spending bill where the government gives you a smidgen of your tax dollars ($13 per week), making you feel so good about yourself [stimulated], that you want to run out to Wal-Mart and buy a new Chinese-made HDTV and go home and watch Telemundo! Pray for our country.
Here's the good news though - Obama took Air Force One to Denver to sign the stimulus package, wasting as much as 10,000 gallons of fuel OR 24 JOBS FOR ONE YEAR. Don't you just love hypocrites?
Obama went to the International Olympic Committee to have them choose Chicago for a host city, he failed.
Obama went to Copenhagen to lecture them on global warming, he failed.
Obama went to new Jersey to promote the Democratic candidate for governor, he failed,
Obama went to Virginia to promote the Democratic candidate for governor, he failed.
Obama went to Massachusetts to promote the Democratic candidate for senator, he failed.
Speaking of praying, Obama has now been president for a full year and yet he & wife (first lady) Michelle, the Christian family they claim to be, have not attended church since the inauguration.
Obama is the 1st president in history who did not attend any Christmas religious observance. He must miss Reverend Wright!

And finally, he is the 1st president to remain on vacation after a terrorist attack. In these times 'I'll keep my God, my freedom, my gun and my money.
Anyone that supports this insanity can keep "THE CHANGE".

Post subject: Re: Let's Recap "2009".........what a year!
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:07 am 
Expert Poster
Expert Poster

EDITED... Sorry if what I wrote upset you! deleted for closer on the subject!

Last edited by {uZa}D.O.A. on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:41 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

DOA, I don't know how the hell you get off making this a racial thing!

Someone that thinks you can't hate what Obama believes without being racial motivated since he is black, well that narrow prejudice thinking makes me sick!

Obama is half black and Bush was all white, so who cares!

I wouldn't give you a nickle for either one of them!

Both of the current parties are just a big joke and both parties are ruining our government!

Yes this is a big list of crap that Obama stands for, but be honest and you will have to admit that one can be made for Bush just as easily!

For you to make a racial comment out of a post that did not focus on race, is it's self racially motivated!

Would you have stated this if Terrible shot was a black American?

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:16 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

I am truly disappointed that D.O.A. chose to go that route, too, SD. I had a better opinion of them than that. As an Obama supporter D.O.A. is certainly entitled to his opinion, but to turn that post into something racial is exactly the kind of cowardly tactics we have come to abhor from the left. Debate the facts, present your evidence, state your beliefs, but don't degenerate into the sort of petulant name-calling that has only served to destroy any real discourse in this country.

Oh, and by the way, Bush was a tool as well. Just because we haven't made that point in these forums before does not make it any less true. As SD says, both parties, both of the aforementioned presidents, have done more than their share to screw this country up. I guess that because I disliked Bush's administration that means I hate white people.......or Texans.......or daddy's boys.....or guys who own baseball teams......etc., etc., etc.

I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery!

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:19 am 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

It's interesting... My wife and her sister both proclaimed that the only reason that I didn't vote for Obama was because I am a racist... Never mind that I strongly disagree (pronounced DESPISE) his stance on Welfare (we need to increase the number of people on it), Healthcare (we need to make it free for more people, cheaper for some, and the folks who are still determined to work for a living can pay for it), Jobs (won't need them if we can make welfare big enough)... I also disagreed with his position on pretty much every other issue facing this country that year...

Does that, by definition, make me a racist??? If so, then I will gladly wear that title as if it were a badge of Honor, something else that our current President (and, to be fair, his predecessor) has very little, if any, of...

Bash my opinions if you wish, agree with me if you choose to... Either way, you are free to do so courtesy of the men and women who have given, or offered to give, their lives for this once great country...

The Lord helps those who help themselves...
For everyone else, there's Democrats...

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:40 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

I personally didnt vote for President Obama, not because of race but because I didnt think he or McCain could do the job. This past election there was NO candiate that I thought could do the job. I personallt dont care if your white green purple or blue, its if I think your qualified to do the job. And that your not gonna screw the country up anymore than the previous guy or gal did. All politians (except for cynic :D ) are not their for the people and thats the problem. I dont like Pelosi not because shes a woman, but cause i think shes a crook. I dont like Reid not because he's old but because he's a crook. I don't like Mccain not because he's a white guy but again because hes a crook. I personally have been a republician in the past but am really discouraged the way both parties have been acting. I am beginning to lean to tea party. I think i"m like alot of Americans getting really sick of all the politics. I am just really sick of if you don't agree with someone of color or differnet origin and its automatically because you a racist, that aint always the fact. There are caucasian people that arent racist. There are good and bad people of all races and nationalities. Ok ill get off my soapbox....thanxs 4 letting me vent...lol just not on vent. Ps I am white but I have serveral family members in my family that are of afri american heritage and i am very close to and who i love dearly. So the race argument doesnt work here. Sorry if i offneded anyone, wasnt meant to.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:46 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

TS, don't you dare apologize! You said nothing wrong and if you can't speak your mind here, then where? Those who would be offended by what you said simply can't see past their own agenda.

I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery!

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge