Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge

Out of curiosity, what do you think?
Worthy of banning, good decision by Fox. 19%  19%  [ 3 ]
Could have been rejected, but not ban worthy. 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
Bad decision by Fox, not that bad of a comment. 69%  69%  [ 11 ]
Total votes : 16

Post subject: I got Banned from Fox News with my first post!
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:05 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

I recently tried to make my first post at Fox News in the comments of an article. The article was about the Elizabeth Smart Kidnapping Trial. I can’t believe what happened. Fox News rejected my post AND banned me from making anymore. Usually the comments are very controversial, so I didn’t feel mine was any more than the normal. Besides my post could have just been not approved, no need to ban me.

Here’s the post that got me banned, let me know if you think I should have been banned or just rejected:

There's one thing I don't understand: What is with these stupid insanity defenses?
“In court papers, defense attorneys have said they'll mount an insanity defense….”
When someone does something as evil as this guy has done, doesn’t that always indicate a form of insanity or derangement of mind? Is there really anyone out there that thinks a SANE person does these things! Sane being defined as having a sound, healthy mind, having or showing reason, sound judgment, or good sense. The insanity defense is bull poo! No sane person ever commits these evil crimes!

Insane, well No Kidding! Yet sane enough to do the crime, then sane enough to do the time! Other than the death penalty, this guy will never get what he deserves!

One more question; why is it the same people that don’t hold a value on life (aka Pro-Abortion and Pro-Euthanasia) are also the ones that are against the death penalty? It makes me feel that they are not Pro-anything except Pro-Against Christian values! Look at how many child molesters and rapists are repeat offenders. We could cut these crimes by 80+% just by giving the death penalty for the first act. When these creeps get out and rape or molest children again, the blood of these next innocent victims is on your hand! Shame on you!

Post subject: Re: I got Banned from Fox News with my first post!
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:18 am 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

I voted bad decision by fox... However, I can tell you why it was rejected AND you were banned... In simple terms, you opened up a political s**t-storm... You made offensive comments about almost every group that Fox "News" supports... Insane people (mentally challenged is technically a minority), Pro-Abortion (Freedom of choice groups are BIG money for the networks, LOTS of advertising dollars), Anti-Death Penalty (don't know if there is even a term for those people, but a lot of them work for Fox)... In short, your comments probably directly offended well over 2/3 of the staff at Fox News... That would be what got you banned...

The Lord helps those who help themselves...
For everyone else, there's Democrats...

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:43 am 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

To edgy for even fox. I agree with you tho.

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:28 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Not all the surprising, FOX is one of the worst news networks out there, a very bias organization, care more about who fills their pockets then shout out from the roofs they are about "The People" err not all the people just the ones they like

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:43 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

As someone who watches Fox News, I can safely say WTF is wrong with that?! I didn't read anything offensive or absolutely absurd about your comment. Fox News? I can't believe it... Seriously, I'm shocked. :shock: :? :evil:

Post Posted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:24 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Sometimes they are afraid of the truth!

Post Posted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:28 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

I voted bad decision by fox. I saw nothing wrong with your post. Maybe they have started hiring. Ex MSNBC workers. Lol.

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge