Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge

Post subject: Come Join Me!!!
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:03 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Hey all how has everyone been doing?? Everything here is going good, been really busy. I've also been playing the new FPS MMO Planetside 2. If you guys havent seen anything about or havent checked it out, you should. Go to www.Planetside2.com create and account and Download the game, you would be glad you did. Of course you dont have to though lol just though maybe some of us could team up together in it. BUT if anyone decides the want to group up with me, get the game or if you do have it I'm on the Jaeger Server (US East) Blue Team (New Conglomerate) Char name LoneStranger. Hope to see some of ya there..

Stranger

P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fb90FBLf ... e=youtu.be ENJOY

Post subject: Re: Come Join Me!!!
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:07 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

hey stranger! lol, I have seen the youtube videos pre release, although didn't sound like anyone in the clan go the game. what do ya think of the game play? graphics? campaign?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:34 am 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

The game play is very smooth although my computer needs to be upgraded a little (building a new one tax returns) the graphics are stunning, i can't explain how nice it is.. you just have to get in and checkt out especially the night fighting. Aircraft in the game are pretty tricky to control but I'm getting better. I have a hard time logging off the game once i get on.. everyone should at least give the game a try. Just remember each land mass holds 3000 players... its one hell of a battle sometimes (most of the time)

Post Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:45 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

So the game is free, but it costs money to get weapons and stuff?
Is that correct?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:30 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Depends.... You CAN pay money if you want or as you play the game you get what is called a Cert Point (1 cert for every 250 exp) 1 Big base cature (lots of em) is around 1500 exp. Everything in the game can be unlocked by certs or if you really really want the weapons, logos, outfit camo weapon camo ete faster then you would pay with money.. I dont pay at all... but yes free to play free to download..

Post Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:37 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Okay, then I will have to check it out sometime soon. 8-)

Post Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:40 am 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Hope to see you in the game, I'm usally on around 8 pm est. The game will prolly be a little confusing at first (with using cert points, air vehicals, resources, and little things here and there) But the objective is, is to capture as much land mass as your empire can, the more land you control the more resources you get. Resources are what you use for spawning Aircraft, Land Vehicals, and Infantry items. To catures Check points and Bases its kind of like Battlefield. You hold a position sometimes its just a A or for bigger bases you have A,B, and C. Most of it will be explained in the game and I can help anyone out in the game when I'm in... Hope to see you guys in there.. Im on Jaeger US East server LoneStranger New Conglomerate (Blue and Yellow Team)

Post Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:07 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

man u arn't kidding about this being confusing, I played around for about an hour, got my butt handed to me and still had no idea what I was doing lol

Post Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:42 am 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Yeah if you didnt play the first one it will be a little confusing. Slinginglead was in last night and i was helping him out. Downfall nick ruined my mic so i couldnt talk to em. But I'm usally on around 8 est on Jaeger server NC (Blue Team) you will get kicked around but once you get it its a blast. My char name is still the same LoneStranger, look me up and add me :) see you in the game

Post Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:54 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

I am uzaultra 8-)

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge