Post subject: Funny Video on Global Warming
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:44 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Post subject: Re: Funny Video on Global Warming
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:26 am 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

And yet these so called scientists, along with the leading world governments (yes, including our own) continue to ignore the fact that "global warming" has been going on for 10's of thousands of years... It's really very simple if you do the math: During the last ice age (yes, there have been more than 1), the sustained average ambient air temperature was below 32 degrees F (0C for a lot of y'all)... Obviously, since we do not have snow, ice and glaciers year round (northern Canada excluded), the sustained average ambient air temperature is obviously much higher, around 60 degrees F here in Indiana... Since we can all agree that 60 is warmer than 32, we have just proven global warming exists... Here's the catch... It has been going on since long before man ever showed up on this planet... We didn't cause it, nor can we prevent it... Here's a little more info for you: The annual output of greenhouse gas emissions from a single volcano is considerably more than the emissions created by man throughout his entire existence... But these so-called "scientists", and I use the term loosely just because I believe that a true scientist will seek truth even when it proves him or her wrong, they don't want people to know that... More specifically, they do not want the government to find out those minor details, because that is where their billions in research funding comes from... And the government is not interested in trying to learn the truth, because then they would have no reason to even consider regulating and taxing companies for releasing carbon dioxide (and other inert gases) into the air... That would mean a huge loss of income for the government, and several of their 3-letter groups like the EPA... Not to mention all of the political activist groups that are only financed because of the global warming scare... Personally, I'll stick with real science, and also be happy that I won't live long enough to see how people handle (pronounced panic) when the current climate change shifts, and our great-great-(insert a few or many greats here)-great grandchildren have to deal with the "Global Cooling Emergency"... I don't like the cold well enough to try living on top of a glacier, especiall in the middle of the next ice age...

The Lord helps those who help themselves...
For everyone else, there's Democrats...

Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:00 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Nicely done, HTR! I think I'll name you my Climate Czar when I'm elected. c8

I prefer liberty with danger to peace with slavery!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:22 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Thank you Cynic, although I would probably better serve in some capacity dealing with problems that actually could be solved... That's what I do, after all...

The Lord helps those who help themselves...
For everyone else, there's Democrats...

Post Posted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:37 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

The so called scientific institutes get their grant money from the same people that want to hear that Global Warming is a new man made threat.
So there can’t be any pressure to lie or manipulate the data. :roll:
Plus the ones handing out the grants want this threat so that they can regulate (aka gain more power and taxes from) the people.

There is also a big scam going on with checking the temps all around the world, if the data doesn’t look the way you want then just change how the data is collected.
The NOAA/NWS has many standards, most are common sense and even an elementary student would understand the science behind the reasoning for the placement of the MMTS temperature sensors.
For example site standards require a 100 foot distance from buildings, not above concrete or black top, not near chimneys, AC units, Exhaust fans, and several other common sense standards.
Unfortunately these standards are not followed, enforced, or even taken into serious consideration.
Usually the excuse given is it needed to be near a power supply or some other lame BS excuse.
Of course if the MMTS temperature sensors are put in the spots of violations, then they open the door to the so called scientist to be able to make changes to the data, you know to correct the mistake (AKA area to manipulate the data to what you want).
Seems like with all the money poured into this, it would be easier to just follow the guidelines and get solid data.

If you want a real laugh, do a search on the placement of the MMTS temperature sensors.
There are way too many violations, and even with all the websites that are popping up where people can send in pictures, the politicians seem to ignore it.
Of course I could be mistaken, it might be possible that Jet Exhausts, Black Top Parking Lots, AC Units, Automobiles, Diesel Generators, Chimneys, Exhaust Fans, Concrete, ect… all make no changes to air temps and would never have an effect on the temperature readings.

Sometimes I think that most politicians will never be happy until they form a one world government and they are the ones with all the power over money and our lives.
After all they know what’s best for us!

Here’s just a few of the thousands of pictures to show what I am saying:

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge