Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Now this will make you think!
http://www.180movie.com/

Post subject: Re: Very Interesting!
 Post Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:12 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

Oh my gosh! I was just going to post this! I am watching it as I speak. This is so moving, so inspiring. Everyone, PLEASE!! This is not another political, or forgetful video. THIS VIDEO MEANS SOMETHING THAT EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEE!!!! THIS MAN IS BRILLIANT!!!

I think I'm going to keep posting it on my Facebook until everyone watches it. It NEEDS to be seen by everyone! This has nothing to do with politics. It is everything to do with HUMAN LIFE AND BEYOND!!!

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:34 am 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Well its a great video, but why does he need to bring in abortion to the holocaust? it seems to be a spit in the face to them who have died. A women has her choice, i dont care you believe within your religion she has no choice, its modern era a women can do what she chooses. id ask how many here on this site who have had relatives live through these times. the saddest stories was my grandfather in 41, he ran across a concentration camp, he gave them apples every week for 4 months before he was captured and sent to a Hitler youth camp. His camp was bombed by allies 24 hours after he escaped. just doesnt make sense to me, easier for the far right to put some down then. Id just ask why does this go from the Holocaust to Abortion, its sickening, this is a terrible video. get some respect.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:43 am 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

I dissagree {uZa}Capt.CaNaDa. This is a great video and Holocaust is NOT looked upon lightly in this video. He is taking a stand that the Holocaust is obviously VERY evil and then trying to show how he thinks abortion is just as evil. He is not saying abortion is okay and trying to bring the Holocaust to it's level. The comparison is made between Hitler and Abortion when considering the value of life. No where does it try to make the Holocaust look any less evil than it really was. There was NO disrespect given toward the Holocaust, so don't even try to go there. You are being way too sensitive and taking it way out of context!

All he did was ask questions and let the people answer how they wanted and tried to get them to think about how they value life including their own. Watch the video again and instead of getting upset, try anwering ALL the questions yourself and see what you get from it. Obviously the guy asking questions is a Christian, but he does no push his beliefs on anyone. He mainly asks questions and shares what he thinks. Everyone in the video did not feel threatened or forced to listen or talk. They all answered his questions of their own free will and were okay with it. These were good conversations between willing adults, between a variety of everyday people and an interviewer.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:29 pm 
Loves to Spam
Loves to Spam

Im probably a bit sensitive, due to 43 members of my grandmas family were killed in the Holocaust almost destroying the entire family, only her, her sister and aunt survived the holocaust. What made me annoyed was how some people were answering, i wasn't meaning you get respect. but some on the video. This is why i should not post on my phone cause well seems to get me in trouble lol
Like i said, earlier its a women's right to choose, if she has no choice, IE rape.. I realize you are very religious, but could we try to keep politically and religious motivated posts down to a minimum. there has been way to many these past few years. and each time these threads get out of control, well it did in the old days, with more people posting.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:38 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

For me, it's not a religious thing. I hate to stir things up, but if you want to talk about choice, then what about the child? Do they get to choose whether they live or die? Like this guy said to one of the girls, if you were the fetus, and you could understand language, and you heard your mother say, "I want to abort this child. It's my choice." Wouldn't you want to be able to say, "What about me? Where's my say in this?" You have to step outside the box and think from a new perspective before you draw conclusions. If the woman doesn't want the child, why not give it up for adoption? The baby gets a chance at life, and the mom gets to go on living the lifestyle she wants. Everyone's a winner. And yes, I have had an abortion in the family, and no, I do not condone it. I myself was on the fence about abortion until I really sat down and thought about it from the babies perspective. It's not right for an innocent life to pay the ultimate price for the mother (and in some cases, father's) poor choices. But please don't take this the wrong way. I am not trying to anger anyone or force my beliefs. I respect other opinions completely. I just hope you can try and see things from a different perspective before you draw to your conclusions. And it's also not a right-wing subject, it's a moral subject. It's about the value of life and the innocent.

This man brings up excellent points and metaphors. The Holocaust and abortion are the same concept, and I never knew it until I saw this. I mean, this guy convinced me to vote pro-life and I am already pro-life. He even got a white supremacist to think. Very inspiring.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:15 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

{uZa}Capt.CaNaDa wrote:
Im probably a bit sensitive, due to 43 members of my grandmas family were killed in the Holocaust almost destroying the entire family, only her, her sister and aunt survived the holocaust. …….

Wow, the Holocaust did have a big impact on your family! :shock: Sorry to hear about all that. I do agree with you that some of the people being interviewed were real idiots, but I love how the guy doing the interviews always kept his cool and succeeded in having a serious discussion with them.

{uZa}Capt.CaNaDa wrote:
……. I realize you are very religious, …….

Out of curiosity, what is “very religious” as opposed to just “religious” or "not religious"? :?
I acknowledge that God exists, but do I very acknowledge God exists???
I am not sure if you are trying to put me down or elevate me to some higher unknown degree. :|

{uZa}Capt.CaNaDa wrote:
……. could we try to keep politically and religious motivated posts down to a minimum. …….

There is nothing wrong with a little civil discourse as long as it is respectful of others. As long as we avoid hostility, and have an appreciation for other's comments/views. I think “politically and religious motivated posts” are already at a minimum. Actually, I think it is safe to say that ALL posts are at a minimum lately.

If you are really so angry at God that you cannot withstand the views of others that love him, then may I suggest you simply don’t read any of my posts. As I am sure I will hit that topic occasionally, and then you can avoid being offended. Well at least being offended by me anyways. I never mean to offend, but I am not perfect either.

I never started this post and stated anything about religion. I just commented that it was interesting and would make you think as you hear a discussion from different perspectives. Since you went there, well yes, as a person and as a Christian I have views on abortion. I did not put any comments in this post about my views. What struck me is that even with my views; I had never thought or perceived abortion in the light of how this guy discusses it. If you agree or disagree, that is your choice, but the guy still did an excellent job of discussing a sensitive topic. ;)

Last edited by {uZa}Studdog on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:21 pm 
Mucho Posto!
Mucho Posto!

{uZa}mr. brightside wrote:
………….. This man brings up excellent points and metaphors. The Holocaust and abortion are the same concept, and I never knew it until I saw this. I mean, this guy convinced me to vote pro-life and I am already pro-life. He even got a white supremacist to think. Very inspiring.

That’s just about the same thoughts I had! ;)

Post Posted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:02 pm 
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Murder is murder, I don't see the difference!

Board index » {uZa}GENERAL FORUMS » The Lounge